Monday, September 27

im stuck here in this life I didnt ask for


... wake up early in the morning. go to work.had some lunch.back home.on9.dinner.on9 sleep.zZzZzZzZ ....
everyday doing the same routine is really really boring!i dont want end up my life like this.like a caveman.its sucks! even tarzan live happily eva after in the jungle while me suffering for no reason in the big city.lucky you TARzAN! i wonder where will i be 10 years from today?still in aviation industry or not?i dont know!when i ask people about the licencing,they got their point about that.they want me think it wisely whether taking avionics or airframe/engine.i have too many to take care of.i have to be stable enough to live my life or this would all just fall to the ground and i wont be able to pick up the ashes.i have been bonding with my parents a lot.it feels really good to know that there are people for me that i can rely on but i want parents proud of me.so i dont want my decision ruin my whole life.for the GOD sake i dont know!
its envy me when most of my 'best'friend doing very well with their life. and me! so fucked up!

i better be off.hold on tight,readers.
xxxx

No comments: