Tuesday, October 26

Everybody knows i've got the MAGIC in me

for two years you basically my 24/7.we had a lot of fun when we were together.i will never forget.i will always remember.the laughs that we shared,the dreams that we had...but those dream change and they left me sad.when just thinking of you ,my knees grew weak.my heart swollen .when you're hands were mine,i just happy.now my world is upside down.then i realize that you dont hold my hand anymore.the hand that used to protect my worries and stop my fear.the hands that calm me down when i had a nightmare.the hands that wiped away my tears. every time my phone were ringing,i thought it was you.everything that i do remain me of you.your face,your habit.your favorite things.your words.your song.your smile.your everything.that makes me sick to my stomach.sick to the death.it's hurt.everything is sucks.i know i must face the truth.i hate this.i want to hate you but all that will cause pain to me..only God knows how this is effecting me.and silly me!

No comments: