Friday, December 31

Call Me A Name, Kill Me With Words

hmm.. there's this thing about life that makes me wanna keep going at it. even though i can fall real low, there just seems something about it that makes it worth it.at first,im give up for everything.i feel so down. i see so many people giving up and how easy it looks but i guess, it was just me to be the one for a challenge.

there's this thing i have where i dream of a situation and over expect from almost everything.i seriously have to learn to stop doing that.

i guess we just act to how we were taught. and the person who taught me happens to be someone bitter and uninterested in your feelings.someone who sees crying as being weak and vulnerable. someone who is never wrong and someone who you must not let down. and im still trying my best not to do it. not to let this person down.

but i guess because of this person,i am stronger when looking at life.i should try to not expect so much from someone or something. but everything i do from now on.will definitely be for me.i need that for me, just me.



No comments: