Friday, December 24

Silence Would Rock My Tears

my parents is here, for a week i guess.maybe more maybe less.and you know what,Ashtromen(hamster) is here too.mummy afraid that kucing will eat him.so funny lah!tomorrow plan is,send all my stuff to beloved MIAT.then shopping.where?still in progress.dinner at uncle's place.my cousin having her 9th birthday party over there.

my sleeping schedule is upside down.what the heaven is going on?

because you forgot me.nobody else but me.you said somebody understood you better than me. you said she treated you better than how i did. and your reason was because you thought she was me.she's nothing like me and you know it. because im a bitch and she's too sweet.i only smile when i feel like it. she smiles all the fucking time.you were the only person i could manja with but you forgot that.you lost me.*the end*

No comments: