Sunday, January 23

Girls can communicate with each other using just their eyes.

from : My Sassy Girl

this week i went to Kaklong's place. i was watching Gossip Girl non-stop for whole weekend. finished what i already started. and Chuck Bass is so charming! he remain me of my Chuck Bass. how i miss his perfume and his hair.

you know what, she was shampooed my hamster with sunsilk, cut his fur and fed him with cornflake. can you imagine how crazy my sister is? poor you Ashtromen. hmm, im gonna send him back to Kota Bharu on this CNY before something bad happen to him. Daniel miss him so badly moreover , it is his pet not mine.

and MR.N you blow my mind over and over again. i wish i'm a mind reader so that i'll know what you really want from me.

i am currently listening to all my time favourite. BulletProof Heart - My Chemical Romance. this is the best song ever. yeahh!

No comments: