Wednesday, January 26

We all make mistakes in life, it's how we handle them that makes us who we are

I, Alya Maryam , admit that i have change so much in this year!


I have learned to not trust everyone.
I have learned true friends stay no matter what.
I have learned love doesnt pick an age.
I have learned about electrical even though i dont like it.
I have learned how to keep my hopes up.
I have learned to leave the bitter and not hold a grudge.
I have learned to love and be thankful of EVERYTHING i have and/or had :)
I have learned to suffer my own consequences.
I have learned that if you're ugly in the inside, you're plain ugly.
I have learned that being fake shows.
I have learned "ways to control your anger" :)
I have made choices not all good.
I have been a bad daughter/friend/girlfriend, but atleast i realized.
I haven't been completely honest but atleast i have been 80% of the time.
I have learned how the truth DOES hurt. And it hurts more when you hear it yourself through the phone.
I learned that not all things are sweet and worth remembering.
I have learned to forgive but NEVER forget.
I have learned to be cold to those who deserve it.
I have loved and lost.
I have lead and followed.
I have met and forgotten.
I have found and misplaced.
I have changed so much,
I swear, you'll only make me stronger.

No comments: