Tuesday, February 15

I Just Wanna Go Home

so, im at hostel in my room. Alone.my roommate did not back yet since last week. i use these times to set back, relax and think things over. i must say i love some alone time. i can do whatever i what. turn my favourite song loudly. i can cook whenever i want at anytime. i can throw all my stuff on the floor. i feel relieve. not because my roommate and i hate each other but i respect her as my roommate. i used to stay with my partner. this time i tried to make a wall for us.your area and my area although she say nothing at all.

wanna know whats on my mind?

i have no idea but suddenly so many people have the hots for me. i know usually its good thing seeing people. you get conformation that you are someone people like hanging out with . but at this point in time, its getting rather irritating. everyone is different and everything changes. so many people are letting their true colors shine and some i cant even recognize anymore.
things are definitely not as great as it seems.

No comments: