Wednesday, April 27

They Suck Your Blood Drink Your Wine

morning lover and some loser.i woke up early in the morning but i didnt go to class.

hey you, please dont made your own conclusion. im not mad at you.seriously NOt! im here faces some problem that i need to handle it by myself. there is not use to share because nobody can help it.i hope you understand.

another two days then i will going home. my friends too.

just because i am me, do i need to follow what my heart? what if my heart give a bad choice? what if i miss some of the opportunity just because i follow the heart?and my heart and my brain not going well.they dislike each other. that is why people say, life is gambling. we dont even know anything unless it happen.really? life is to short to worried, make it sweet.

No comments: