Monday, June 27

Follow Your Heart But Be Quiet For A While First

we're in the same room. you,me and her. but i sleep on the different mattress, you both sleep on the same mattress. i just saw you guys sleeping while im all alone. i saw you cuddle and wrap your arms around her tightly while no one holding me. i smile because im not envy at all. my heart already fixed. suddenly that girl awake. she come to me closely and seek for forgiveness. i muse straight to her eyes.


...... and im awake. whats up with the dream?she comes into my dream and it freak me out!i realize something. grunge wont solve anything and it make your life more miserable. no peace at all. 9months already past, i just let by gone be by gone. hey my lovers and some haters, friends and foes, girls and boys ... im sorry for everything i've done. my bad-ass behavior, bad-mouth, my ignorance, my silly altitude , my shitty two faces (if i do) or anything that harm you. i deeply sorry. i know sorry wont fix anything, it doesnt mean im right or wrong. it doesnt mean im nice or nasty because everyone makes mistakes. what we have to do is, learn from our mistake. forgive the people who hurt you , apologize to the people who you hurt, forget about them and move on.

No comments: