Wednesday, June 29

Super Breakfast

see this picture make me more hungry. mummy ask me to puasa for two days, today & tomorrow because of 27 Rejab (isra' mikraj). we're having our sahur with rice plus lauk-lauk yang sangat sedap. i think im gonna start eating rice back because of mummy. this year i will celebrate fasting month in miat, i dont know whether there will be next year for us. so i make this two days fasting to recover the up coming puasa.


i just back from meting my long-loss-friend, Yaya. i never mention about her in my blog because she's been so sombong with me.i dont know why =.=! just kidding. we're hangout at Mc'donalds while share some juicy stories about our life. she never change at all. still my old Yaya. give up is not in her dictionary especially on love. although many times she got a broken heart but she still looking for his prince charming. pretty cool, uh?i hope she got into UPM so that we can hangout always. i miss you, Y .


... papaya is here, in KB.do i look happy? of course im happy.

No comments: