Thursday, June 30

Take Me As I Am, Or Watch Me As I Go.

i slept at 05:00 am and awake at 09:00am. my phone is ringing and keep ringing. who the heck is calling me such an early in the morning? it is my Aunt. she said my perfume already arrived and she want my home address immediately. im so teruja!!! lets see if i can let go my Nina Ricci. i wonder can this Paco Rabanne bet my Nina Ricci? because Nina Ricci stick with me almost one year and half.

today's activities. i went to the cyber cafe to print out miat's invoice. then i went to CIMB bank to pay the fees. and bank in some money to my Aunt. it such an easy job but why so many people in the bank today? i hate queuing especially when so many people around me. almost forgotten, i went there with papaya. then we went to his house. i saw his mother. the word saw means i didnt meet yet. there is no point to meet anyone's parents / family. because too early to say anything or maybe im just scare. enough! then we went to the beach with some friends. around 07:00 pm, he sending me home. i can see in his eyes that he kinda nervous due to the last night incident. but after he saw mummy smiling at him, my papaya turns to normal back. he's really funny. dengan mummy pun nak takot. haha!

No comments: