Thursday, June 23

Through My Veins

checking on the calender today, eleven days to go then i'll leave KB. im suppose to go to KL on 7th or 8th July but for some reason i go early. cant wait to see my girl friend!! why? because she said she is fatter than before and keep saying that she is gemuk than me. it is true?? we will see.. *Evil Laugh*. i swear to God that i really miss her. miss the sound effect and i miss the way she kutuk makcik gemuk. haha.

i already miss mummy even though im not even leave yet. im not kidding. to be loved, we need to love people around us. as the result, everybody is happy and enjoy the life that God give to us. *syukursyukur*

today is the last day of my ganti puasa. this morning i went to dancing class then i jog for i dont know how far im running. then Daniel ask me to made him instant noodle.meggi! my favourite. this is so challenging! its been a month and half i didnt cook or eat meggi. i miss you meggi but you're my enemy. keep away from me okay, ini adalah amaran bahaya.! i got another class by 5.30 pm till 7.00 p.m.

seems like im make myself so busy. take care lovers.

No comments: