Sunday, August 14

Because Bad Decisions Make Good Stories.

now its 4 am, im done with the laundry. hanging all those at the window in my room while watching the moon. i thought im gonna use this weekend wisely but it not gonna happened. i slept at 7am and woke up at 4pm. at night i played rollerblade or sometimes badminton. then i got tired. too tired to study. how i waste my time so badly.

today i buka puasa with a friend of mine. i knew him when i were at APFT last year. he was on different company but we work under the same roof. i used to give hands to him when im done with my work schedule. he is a nice guy and help me a lot especially when i went through with the break-up-matter. and its been a year we didnt meet each other. the way he talk, laugh and the stories.. he hadn't change at all except both of us gain weight. his mom went to Macca and she bought me a Jubah. thanks Aunty :)

dont get me wrong. he such a brother to me with all his kindness, i feel protected. nicee

No comments: