Monday, November 21

how I met my in laws ?









from Real Steel to In Time and the last one was Immortals. Immortal are just fine but may i highlight the main character of the Theseus. 1st thing come across my mind is, this guy is quite good. his body are superb, no doubt! i like the way he moveeee.. almost forgotten, Freido Pindo is freaking hot. she do look amazing in the movie. totally different from Slumdog Millionaire.

im watching the movie at Cheras Leisure Mall with my friend. a guy. the great guy ever. even though he's like 4years older than me but he is super cool.around 2 am we are going to Miat but my Koala Bear text me. met him up at Bangi. did i ever mention about his graduation day? no? well, i went to his grad's day at GMI. with a proper attire, i went there with him. of course his family were there too. the most scary part was meeting his parents!

oh, hush. its happened! long short story, it was literally the funniest thing in my life.i was nervous, of course i do. after settle down 'his' day, we went for lunch. its began so awkward, sitting with his parents, unsure of what to say- i get really shy! then we're heading to Nilai, his cousin's crib. met the uncle-aunty-cousin. the thing getting worse when all of them speak serawakian. sumpah tak paham. i just stay calm and very stolid.. you can imagine how not funny that was in the moment! after that, we're shoot to Sogo. both of us are really tired, we let the folks shopping and us rest at Mc'd. we ended the day at Masjid Jamek.


No comments: