Tuesday, November 29

In Case I Fall And Break Apart

i slept around 3am. finally have an idea for the poster. and its pretty awesome. thanks new friend, you help me a lot. then i woke up at 6am, give some good food for my brain. too many information to remember and im fail in memorizing. i wish i can scan all the data and put into brain. genius huh? mummy's voice really calm me down. she's the best among the best.

they said both of my panels are very strict in term of grading the thesis, your body language, your english and of course you must conquer about your project.they'll ask the question like a machine gun. how i hate cabin people. *sigh*. rushing to the workshop and the tools store at 0800am. something had happened before the presentation, i didnt look correctly the positive-negative symbol at the lead-acid battery then i attached the wrong wire to the battery and .. bammm! its explode. just kidding. the thing not really explode but its overheat. my mistake. so the project can-o-not function at all. thats the bad news. the good news is, my panel is an electrical man. they dont really know about the engine system. what a lucky day, they just ask me about the precaution and some-kind of stupid question. seriously i dont understand what kind of answer he want. i told my supervisor, he said just ignore him. haaha.

had a great lunch with my classmate. great thing happen to the great people who appreciate their life. agree?

this Friday, im going to Langkawi. a trip with friends. maybe this will be the last vacation in this year. no fun after all. final is coming soon.

No comments: