Friday, December 30

Cause You And I Both Loved

.. chatting with made me feel better. i really really miss her. how do you do up there? do you eat well? and i miss A too. well, time flies so fast and, tomorrow will be the last day of 2011. i started this year with a heart broken and seeking for my happiness, in my own world. i found it but it just not my luck. im not gonna blame anybody or anyone because 2011 will be one of the best years of my life. you know what they say, there's always rainbow after the rain. and i've seen my rainbow. it is you. i am going to miss you, love! i cant wait till next week. i'll run and jump onto you and i wont let go. you are officially the sweetest Garfield i know.  

and college will be starting soon and i still have my whole life ahead of me. once again, i made a New Years resolution. hopefully everything will be perfect :)