Thursday, January 19

so damn emotional

another rough day today. woke up early in the morning and having breakfast with my housemate. yes. they all cooking while im sleeping cover with my blanket. im not a morning person.sorry mate. well, i went to meet my lecturer for the third time in this week. she ask me to do practical instead of do the quizzes. you need to struggle to get pass. so, i did as she told. plus she give me some assignment. submitted before 10am tomorrow. i will do whatever she wanted me to do as long as i can register for the degree. it really stressed me out, when you saw the others do assignment while you still fighting for the last semester paper. im a week behind. hmmmmm ~~~~

going back to Kb tomorrow with my brother. hopefully, i can join the class next week. aminn :)