Wednesday, March 21

the sleepyhead

woke up late in the afternoon, im all alone. then went to see the kittens first. that's what i did every-time i wake up. they are so adorable, i think i fell in love with cat. why? because whenever i went to bed, all i think is my boyfriend and them. i wonder what are they doing right now? are they hungry? got enough food? am i crazy or this is normal..? fyi, the kittens stay out side the house. mummy wont let them inside. ask mummy ask mummy. . . after playing with the kittens, i ate. all foods are deserved at the kitchen. every morning mummy will cook and my adik-adik  will bring the food to school. JIMAT! i saw the show .. forgot the name.. about simple and fast recipe. i attracted to one of their recipe using res-berry and blueberry . its so easy especially for the lazy-dizzy person like me. i wonder there i can buy these two things in KB. ada jual kah? i keep the recipe for myself. later on i share with you guys. deal or no deal? 

went to Kbmall with my family. i already told my brother that he cant simply gave the book voucher to mummy. they need ic number and some of the bookstore want ID card. my adik-adik want buy some school book, so we went to Popular using my IC.pretend jadi budak UTM. i rarely go to Kbmall with family. it feel so awkward and fun. i told mummy, we still need rm20 to complete rm100. mummy told me that she want a book. i reply. okay. we made it rm100. at home, ayah pelik because everybody is reading book. mummy, amalina and daniel. ayah said, kalau malam-malam macam ni. bagus la, tak ada orang nak kacau ayah tengok TV. *laugh*