Monday, July 30

change your mood, thoughts and emotions.

im totally messed up! i lost my file, all my documentation inside that file. this semester i need to apply again the loan but due to this situation, i barely think wisely. it was the starting of my miserable, then when i tried to apply online, it said,' PERMOHANAN DILULUSKAN'. i told student affair about this, they ask me to called Mara IT to reset back the system. okay then.. i took the number and i;ve been calling them almost 20 times and no one picked up the goddammit phone. then i went to Mara office, i told them about my situation and you know what, the number that i've been calling was the other department. you know how i feel on that time? this is madness!! then they reset back the online application and now, i cant even log in.. the website is under construction! FFFFFFFFF!!.. im so angry now, how can i applied without my offer letter? so i went to admin to copycat the offer letter, and student affair department said, sorry please use the original letter. so how? my file was missing. today was totally suck!