Wednesday, July 18

I was what i used to be, now i'm what i am meant to be.

new semester has begin. after several months im off from study and here i am bitches. hello Miat, hello freshie. first day class was sucks! i got kicked out from class because i didnt wear safety shoes. she asked me to go back home and come to the class with proper attired. i ran to the hostel, knocked all the doors but no answer. sakit hati gila! lucky me, i knew some juniors, she gave me her shoes and socks too. malu okay, tapi buat tebal muka lah, kalau tak, tak dapat masuk class. lagi naya! 


old friends, too many stories to tell. some secret to keep. student life is fun. my classmate is so hilarious. 3girls 13boys. some of them is looking good but sadly to say,they all younger than me. damn! haha. i didnt know them well since im the last person come to the class and the first person out from the class. like always lah kan? what else? hmm, all of my lecturer are women. that is a nightmare because last time, when women teach me, its end up with a fail. twice! ngeri weyh!