Sunday, July 8

When you're not with me, it feels like a piece of me is gone.

hello loves. ayah is still sick. he walks like orang mabuk, huyung hayang. itu pun ada hati nak drive. we went to the hospital for the second time, the doctor said he just fine. the blood pressure normal, heartbeat okay and everything is positive. mummy said, why dont we try use some traditional medical ? see some ustaz .. manalah tahu ada makhluk halus, ayah kan masuk hutan seminggu. i really want to go to KL early but leaving ayah's alone is not a good idea. sacrifice is good. i believe something good will comes to me, in return.


waiting my little cousin back home because i've promised her to bake a cake together. mummy leave us alone. so, amalina, damia and me bake an oreo cheesecake. sounds delicious, so do it taste like. later on, i'll share the recipe okay :)


cant control my emotional.. lately,tears drop so easily .. why why why?