Wednesday, November 7

Never Know If You Never Try

life is tough and its been tougher and toughest on me. when i see people surrounding me,i mean like how easily their life goes day by day, or how lucky they are in anything, or why they are so good. im envy them, sometimes. i feel like the world is against me, since i dont have anything to be proud of. in TBBT season 6, Howard Wolowitz  said that he dont want to be just a plain Howard. he want be something that people proud of. at-least he had a trip to spaceit same goes to me, i want my families and friends be proud of me due to my achievement. i dont want to be a regular girl. i want to be different ... in a good way! 

i've been thinking all day long about myself, my future and who i am for the next 10 years from now. i've decided, and im going to take a risk. pass or fail, its another subject. all i need is try harder and hardest. maybe its my turn now, who knew.. if i never try then i will never know, right? wish me luck, love.