Wednesday, May 1

keep going

last week i went to town to settle down some business then i bump with my old friend. quite surprising! then she told me about her life so on and on.. so interesting. she bought half million BIG house and a sport car. she is a full-housewife and always travel around the world with her husband. it just her luck, right? while myself study all day-long just to pass the quiz/midterm and those insane questions. and i not quite sure if i can get a job after this. even worse, can i buy a million dollar house in future? my dream car? .. and married. we didnt save any money for the wedding. fyi, my friend only have spm with bad result but her life is pretty awesome. im saying this not because im so jelly with her, but im worry about my future. prepare for the worse and keep moving..

No comments: