Wednesday, June 19

How Does It Feel To Know You're Everything I want?

i went to a wedding of my friend today. everything was so beautiful. the bride and groom, the decoration, the food.. ci cant wait to get married, but then i was thinking. am i going to marry him? is he going to be my husband? i dont know.. because the bride a.k.a my friend,  she was engaged to A but married to B, im not sure my they called off their engagement, maybe due to long distance.. i dont know.. but somehow it make me thinking. like myself, our relationship is quite serious. our family already met. he knew all my families members and i knew some of his families. we did have a plan for our future. we did have our target for next 2,3,4,5 years but what if ..... tup tup tup,  both of us get married to someone else? hmm.... i dont know.. gigit kuku lah jawab nya. hahahaa.. whatever happen, let's pray the best for us. ^_^

No comments: