Wednesday, July 10

Must Have Item : Part I

     
                 
         
           
    
I love headpieces, they are super fun accessories that are great for spicing up boring outfits. I've seen a lot of fantastic summery ones made from flowers and while I enjoy those a lot, my heart still belongs to the sparkly, flapper reminiscent kind. I think when it comes to headpieces the bigger the better and I am a firm believer that a girl can never wear too many sparkles. One of the best aspects of headpieces is that you can sport them whenever your having a bad hair day or if you simply don't have to time to create an elaborate hairstyle but you still want your tresses to look great. One tip I always like to give about this accessory is that it can provide that magic touch when taking a look from day to night. Do you wear headpieces? you can buy this at sg.wang or indian accessory store at Masjid Jamek at the price of RM7 .. or you can use you fancy necklace as your headpiece.. 

No comments: