Saturday, October 30

♥ the dream

the place seems familiar to her.ohh this is where she used to hang out,having sleepover and so many things with her lover,her friends.the room is cold. she sits up looking for the comforter.then she heard people laugh outside the room.she lurk from the door.
girl 1 : i never thought that girl is so stupid.
girl 2 : me neither.i like you.
girl 1 : really?how bout her?
girl 2 : she just nothing to me.we are over.the end.
she just listen the conversation between her lover and her friend.they berasmaradana with the evil laugh.her heart stop beating.her hands and legs is cold to death.tears drop on her face.then
.....

i wake up to the sound of my phone.picking it up,S sounded frustrated on the other end.i was still a little hazy because had a stupid nightmare.what was im thinking?they didn't even thinking of me why would i?see, my friend did this dumbass thing of going behind my back.oh well,i forgave her but fuck,what she did really hurt.of course i've blogged about this before.but i guess you could say that i was being emo and depressed. but now i finally feel so much better and thinking back,i was actually quite proud of myself.i was seriously hurt, but i kept it together. i put the phone down and went back to sleep.sorry S,i'll call you back okay.


No comments: