Thursday, February 17

Walking With A Ghost

while listening to Tegan and Sara's songs, finally i finished my assignment at 4:54am . hip hip hoorey. S already sleep. she google the informations and i do the presentation. the thing that i hate the most is doing the power point. and my lecturer want us do the animation thing. menyusahkan lah!

i got no class for tomorrow.suppose to be replacement for English class but dia ada hal pulak. today's presentation was freaking bad. instead of spelling staff, i spell stuff. stupid error.

next week will be another tough week for me. i just wanna spend my weekend in my room. S is going home this week and im alone. dont worry S , i will survive. she give me packets of meggi, eat this meggi if you hungry,said S. she treat me like im 12. thanks :)

No comments: