Saturday, February 19

You never achieve success unless you like what you are doin

back home or stay at miat, nothing different. cause after all im just alone. Kaklong is working. so do my brother. im not in the mood to study. i just finished some of the assignment. (inhale exhale) i felt like nobody cares about me. so lonely. although so many people online on facebook but my heart is not there. because i miss my bestie damn much. lately we dont have enough time to chit -chatting. A is busy-ing with the car licence and T is starting with the new semester.Kaklong just back home after a week stay at Natasha's crib. she directly go to her room. she ignore me. DAMN! lucky me, T is online. after told her ,i feel so damn happy.relieve! she is my superwomen. life saver. thanks.

now is 4:40am but im still awake. so hard to get sleep. today is the day. final rugby.last time i miss the game and we lost but this time,im sure go there. i cant sleep not because of the game but i miss mummy. my brother say mummy not feeling well.i hope thats nothing serious. back to the topic, i hope our team win the game. if not, lets try for another league. aja aja fight!

No comments: