Monday, March 21

100 Facts About Me

  1. my name is ALya. im using this name after watch, AdaApa Dengan Cinta
  2. i am single and available.
  3. three is my favourite number.
  4. they say im the the strongest one in my family.
  5. i have a sister , a brother and youngest sister/brother.
  6. im not beautiful.
  7. im not a morning person.
  8. i go to sleep with a stinky teddy, which i call 'Nemo'
  9. i forgive but not forget.
  10. im not chocoholic.
  11. im not good in English.
  12. i start wearing make up after spm.
  13. i always look at lookbook.nu and see what style should i copy.
  14. i adore CUTE kids.
  15. i cant live without internet. that is nightmare!!
  16. i sometimes wonder how people can fall in love easily. =__=
  17. i always Google my assignment. shh~~
  18. since i were kid until now, i never had a barbie doll.
  19. im a goddess Virgo.
  20. i used to played squash.
  21. i sometimes say things i dont mean. probably because of emotionally driven nature.
  22. i want to learn different language. French, maybe!
  23. i love travelling.
  24. i think im boring person.
  25. i wanna go to someplace, where nobody recognize me. start with a new life alone.
  26. i really heart island and beach.the sound of wave make me so calm. no doubt!
  27. im expertize in making meggi pizza.
  28. i change my hair sometimes , im loving it.
  29. i hate being lied too.
  30. i seriously didnt think i'd like Glee, now....... im hooked!
  31. i have two amazing Bestfriends. im glad i met both of you :)
  32. my friends say i am talkative but i think im quite shy.
  33. my hand-phone number? that was my number since form 4. yeah, i havent change it. YET!
  34. i love to dance. i used to go to dance class. i play it well. i guess :P
  35. im on diet.
  36. i want to be skinny.i hate pixie geldof for being too skinny!
  37. i hate being not being able to decide whether to follow my heart or my brain.
  38. im addicted to chicken rice.
  39. i can be picky sometimes only about cloths. maybe.
  40. i watched Gossip Girl season 3 just in two days. amazing uhh?
  41. i wish i can be as mean as Blair Waldorf .
  42. im not a pet lover.
  43. i like malay version of Spongebob. i think their voice are so damn funny. especially Squidward's voice ahha!
  44. i wanna have a room full of clothes. so that i dont have pening-pening kepala to choose baju when im going out.
  45. i'll be having driving lessons this year.
  46. most of people say im demure. well, i think im not.
  47. i dont mind if people hate me. should i care?
  48. i am moody. my mood change due to the environment.
  49. im not a good listener or adviser.
  50. i hate it when someone talks to me like i dont know anything when i knew it long-long ago before them.
  51. i dont like it when people are selfish but i think i can be a bit selfish myself. annndd i dont like it!
  52. i dont like malay movie.
  53. i think guys are better to hang with then girls.
  54. i can eat a lot. i mean as much as my stomach can fill. HAHA!
  55. i love Britney Spears since i was standard six.
  56. im heartless and rude.
  57. i dont want people see me cry.
  58. i tried hide my problem.
  59. i hate when people make fun of my family.
  60. my sister is beauty than myself.
  61. i stink at digital and electronics subject.
  62. i really need a friend to hold on , but no one around me.
  63. my 1st love was when im 18.
  64. i celebrated my 20th birthday with my beloved family and friends.
  65. i wanna be a fashion designer but i guess im not talented enough.
  66. i think im not a good friend. that is why they leave me.
  67. i've tried smoke once but it sucks!
  68. i think im a simple person but they say im complicated. *sigh*
  69. i hate chaos and violent.
  70. im saving my money just to see Adam Levine. he is so sexy!
  71. im afraid of dark.
  72. green apple is my favourite fruit.
  73. i never had a dream to be a Doctor. nada!
  74. i trust nobody except some people.please dont betray me.its hurt you know!
  75. most of my friends are boy.
  76. im fucking in love with Agyness Deyn! she is hot bebeh!
  77. i think Raja Lawak is stupid show.
  78. i smile and cheer but im not happy person.
  79. i dont let many people in because they wouldnt understand the depth of my thought.
  80. i used to hate my parents but now i love them more than myself. i miss mummy :(
  81. i dont know how to manage my money. for the God sake, i can burn a thousand in a day.
  82. im boyish sometimes.
  83. if i have enough money, i will bring my parents to a trip.anywhere!
  84. i hate seeing doctor.
  85. most people think im mean but if you get to know me, im actually a cool person.
  86. i love Hannah Montana. Miley Cyrus is cute :0
  87. i like someone younger than me.
  88. i dont know how to iron shirt.
  89. i am sensitive , sometimes.
  90. my soul are laptop, camera , mp4 and hp. although they not really expensive but they're my life.
  91. i act all hardcore outside but inside im a sweetheart :D
  92. im not a leader but im not a follower. i do my own thing without expecting others to abide by what i set.
  93. everytime i watch , i am sam. i'll cry. such a great movie.
  94. im a picky. am i?
  95. i think twilight is suck!
  96. sometimes, i ask why am i alive?
  97. im proud to be kelantanese.
  98. music is my life. i love all kind of music, maybe not all!
  99. i'll grad end of this year. i hope i will not repeat any paper. that is disaster! wish me luck :)
  100. finally, i hope i'll get marry soon. having a kid. happily ever after.

No comments: