Sunday, March 20

Sometimes God doesn't give what you want. Not because you don't Deserve it, but because you Deserve More

last night in Kota Bharu. i bought some stuff for my friends and me. it kinda sad when you're going to leave people that you love the most. i dont know how T can handle it. her mom is here and she is million miles from here. stop talking about this. i always cried because of this. FAMILY . i never talk to anyone about this. should i? NO. you people never understand me. bla bla bla..

yesterday i hung out with the technicians. i really miss them! there are so many story about the company. my boss is resign with 24hours notice. whaoooo! i never though he's serious, but good for you Mr.H . you did it well. hmm, kak E got a baby boy. i didnt have a chance to see her prince. sorry sissy. maybe next time ok. they said the company hired technicians and handlers. some of them are handsome. nice~~ not to forget, i went out with the cadet. he still waiting for me. as he said but sorry hun, i dont believe you at all. what else to say? i eat a lot and some of my friendsss got jealous with that. i just enjoy my precious time in KB.

No comments: