Sunday, August 21

The Best Thing In Life Come When You Least Expect It

yesterday i went to Masjid India with brother. he picked me up at my Aunt's house, around 1pm. so hard to find the car park. of course it was weekend, of course people are going to buy things for Hari Raya. some people brought their kids, i dont know what they were thinking? because too many people over there, till you cant even move.so crowded, its like a traffic jam! serious dead! that was the worse part and the good part is, everything is cheap. especially hijab, baju kurung, brooch, shoes, handbeg and so on. lucky me, i went there with him. he brought everything for me. perfect!

around 5, we're headed to Sg.Besi. braking fast with his friends. i knew some of them and the others i dont even know their name. he introduce me to all his friend, this is my sister. i felt like protected and safe. i used to be alone with nobody cares about me. and now, i feel really good to have a brother like him.

he sent me back to my Aunt's house. then i went out with my friend.no-where to go and he let me choose whether going to cinema or eating at Kg.Baru. i choose none of them. then we went shisha-ed at this place. i always go there with my girlfriends. it really a nice place to lepak.

almost 3 am , im out again with my cousins. i accompany them sahur. these two girls are crazy bitch. we're share our life story, the good and the worst, the ghost story, the boys, love and many things. is quite fun hangout with adult. i like the way they're thinking and i realize that, saya sedang berpijak di bumi yang nyata. in reality not fantasy. i just smile :)

my life is fun



No comments: