Monday, January 23

Ten things you wanna say to ten different people.

1. i wish i could show you how much i really do love you. im so happy you came into my life. i feel like a  complete insane when im with you. since then i know you're my man. i really love you and it freaks me the hell out but yeah, i want to end up with you.
2. both of you are my best friends . i cant possibly imagine not having you around. now that we're kinda busy-ing with our own life but we still have skype and BFF's group and blog. thank you for being a true friend to me.
3. i am sorry. i wish i can tell in direct but im not strong enough. you're the only ****** that i have. i miss the older time. we're having so much fun together until you met somebody and ignore me. im not gonna say anything about that, i just miss you. when im with you, i feel like a kid, a baby to you. you teach me the real world, how to survive in this cruel world. thanks for that. 
4. dont you know im not your ghost anymore? because now, im actually happy, even in my loneliest moments, im happy. i hope you never treat anybody else the way you treated me. maybe it was karma what you did to me but no one else deserve it from you. especially if they truly love you.
5. you are forgiven but every-time i saw you. its hurt me much. i dont know if you been real or fake in front of me. i try myself to please you, but its not working at all. sorry.
6.  i used to like you. one time you're gone and now you're back. should i be happy? 
7. you're such a good friend to me. how you treat me, i really appreciate that.. but dont you know i hate people controlling me? please dont because i love our friendship.
8. do you know that you're my best buddy in Miat? you were there when im in trouble. and you such a google to me. you know lot of stuff than i do. i love you mate :)
9. even though you never said you loves me but deep inside you i know you.. im always be your little girl. 
10. im trying to be a good daughter to you. i always do.