Thursday, May 9

I've got a war in my mind.

There is no one i can really talk to. I need someone i can talk to because i just realized how much i hate you. How much i despise you're very existence in my life. i can't breathe. i've never been so filled up with rage and never been able to say it. i do this all the time. I hold it all in until I don't know how to let it out. All the bitter memories linger in my body, becoming a part of me until i can't get rid of them.

I am a mess of a woman, or a girl, or whatever. I'm losing myself too much at a time and i need to do something before i really lose myself. Already i pretend to not hear people and I pretend to not see things, just because I can't handle it. I'm turning into a coward. I am turning into one of them. I don't want to. My mother brought me up better than that. I have better worth. I need to

No comments: