Thursday, October 28

I'm not somebody special, but I m just one of the GOD's limited editions!


im afraid, am i doing something wrong? i keep wondering what is going on but i dont get it i just cant get rid of this feeling that seems to grip my very core. my heart races and all i can see are faces. i hate this, why cant i just make up my damned mind.

so hello my lovelies,how has you week been?mine's been pretty good so far.i dont seem to mind anything anymore.i've been single for 2weeks.longer than i thought i would be but i like it.i dont have to bother with anybody else's feelings.im just gonna stick to my sayang-ness friends and family for now. so much simpler,no?

what i love about this week is,i lepak-ing with Q since he's the only one left in Kb.. and somebody told him about me,about my jiwa kacau.siap lah, awak memang nak kena dengan saya! i play bowling with apft's crew, tomorrow me going to rantau panjang with the technicians.its kinda cool because i never when there with friends, and and and the part of exciting is,one of the cadet ask me for a date!

No comments: