Friday, September 23

When your heart is happy, smiling comes a lot easier

now its 12.22am. im just done with season 3 ,The Big Bang Theory. how i love Sheldon Cooper's character. i really into his brain. if his brain is mine, for sure i can beat both of you. nice~~ this week went well. done with those quizzes, midterm and some assignments. wanna know my dirty little secret? i slept for 13hrs and go for the exam. my input is zero but lucky me, i can answers most of the questions.

so, im celebrate my 21th birthday bash at Penang with my best best best friends. everything went well as its planned. alhamdulillah. nobody as excited as i am not because it was my birthday but, the three of us went holiday together. time flies really fast. three months are over, she already back to the medical school while another one continue her new semester and i sitting in front of laptop, doing research for my final year project. i miss you girls.

these few days, i felt something is wrong with me. my physical is okay but the soul is unstable. i tried relaxing my mind my body but deep inside me cry out loud. im dying to cry as if i can, dont ask me why.. the harder part is, dealing with your emotion. since i have too many things to think, i just leave my emotion aside. so far so good. Allah is always with us. amin.