Monday, September 26

You Could Crush Me, Please Don't Crush Me

you know how they say true friends are hard to come by? its true. and for someone like me, its even harder. and today proved to me the meaning of my best friends. not any best friends but mine.

they're some of the most beautiful people i know and you might not believe this but its true. its so amazingly true. they do not judge, they do not fret, they're not picky (sometimes depend on situation =P) and they take the best care of me. there two have always been there for me. and hopefully i''ve been there enough for them.

these two girls spent some time for my 21th birthday and we're forever making each other laugh. but the best part was, they're there with me. it was the fact that i realised these two people werent leaving . for once, i think i finally found friends i am completely comfortable with. i might not tell them everything but i do tell them most of it. and im glad.

so this is me thanking the one above for them. for my best friends, for my truest friends, for my companions, for my blabber mouths. for me one and only. thank you for letting me have the experience of having these people in my life. i have been truly blessed and i shall never forget that as i will never forget them.

they are my sky and my moon. one without the other seems so empty. but me without them would be a total catastrophe. so thank you, ALLAH, for the best birthday presents ever.

No comments: